When Red Dead Redemption 2 arrived on PC last month, it came with some additional content not available in the console versions, including a Photo Mode and some exclusive story missions. Along with the Moonshiner update that Rockstar dropped for Red Dead Online today, the developer has now brought the game’s PC-exclusive content to PS4.
Players on Sony’s console now have access to Red Dead Redemption 2’s Photo Mode, which lets you snap images, edit them with filters, text, or stickers, and share them with other players via Rockstar’s Social Club. On top of that, several new horses and trinkets have been added to the game’s story mode, along with a handful of new Bounty Hunter missions, treasure maps, and more.
Here’s all the new content that’s now available in the PS4 version, courtesy of Rockstar’s blog:
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: Take on the deadly Del Lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- “To The Ends of The Earth” Story Mode Mission
- Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
Xbox One players won’t be left out for long; Rockstar says that all this content will arrive on Microsoft’s platform on January 21, along with the timed-exclusive PS4 content that rolled out today as part of the aforementioned Moonshiner update. That includes a new hideout, Beaver Hollow, as well as a handful of new emotes and apparel. You can read more about the latest batch of timed-exclusive content for PS4 on Rockstar’s website.
Red Dead Online’s Moonshiner update is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC, and it’s coming to Google Stadia later this month. Headlining the update is the titular Moonshiner Frontier Pursuit, which lets you open and run your own bootlegging business.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.