Last Edited: June 16, 2019 at 7:52 AM
The Xbox Project Scarlett (or whatever Microsoft is calling its next game system) touts a lot of power to support bigger games than its predecessor.
At this time, there is only one 100% confirmed games for the Xbox Scarlett. However, considering comments of certain developers on games not yet released, it stands to reason there’s a chance we’ll be seeing these upcoming games on the new console in 2020.
- At E3 2019, Microsoft confirmed that Halo Infinite would be a launch game on the Xbox Scarlett – releasing Holiday 2020.
- Given that both Starfield and The Elder Scrolls 6 have been barely announced and are still early in the development, it is likely both of these games will comes to Xbox Project Scarlett.
- Eden Ring, published by Bandai Namco and developed by From Software in collaboration with George R. R. Martin was shown at E3 2019 with no release date, making it likely that it may launch sometime in 2020 around the Xbox Project Scarlett.
- Cyberpunk 2077 maybe releasing earlier in 2020 than the planned release date of the new console, but a game of that size is likely to drastically improve in load times, framerate, and other capabilities when bolstered by the next gen console.
The following games have all been announced or shown by Microsoft at E3 2019 to be releasing on the Xbox One in 2020, which makes them likely candidates to get ported to the Xbox Scarlett:
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps – February 11, 2020.
- Minecraft Dungeons – Spring 2020.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – TBD Release Date
- Wasteland 3 – TBD Release Date
- PsychoNauts 2 – TBD Release Date
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – TBD 2020.
- Dragonball Z Kakarot – Early 2020.
- Dying Light 2 – Spring 2020.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (Western Release) – Spring 2020.
- Crossfire X coming – TBD 2020.
- Tales of Arise – TBD 2020.
Was this guide helpful?