Last Edited: April 29, 2019 at 11:48 PM
This page contains all known patch notes for Mortal Kombat 11 – across all platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox, and Switch.
Please note that the PS4 patch is now live as of April 29th, with other consoles and PC coming soon. Information obtained via Reddit.
Due to players being frustrated with the Tower of Time difficulty, as of Patch 1.0.3 on April 29th, players can receive a gift package of 500,000 Koins, 500 Hearts 1,000 Soul Fragments, 1,000 Time Krystals. The reward appears in your Player Notifications section of the Kombat Kard.
Be sure to log in and claim your Community Gift by May 6, 2019, at 8 am CST/6 am PST. for all platforms. The gifts will appear for players alongside their respective patch for their console (or PC) of choice.
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an exploit that allowed for more than one variation of a character to be set as default, which could then result in an online desync when trying to select that character
- Fixed a rare issue that occurred if the user lost internet connectivity while customizing their character, which would sometimes result in that variation being saved with some items being locked
- Fixed a rare issue that was affecting some user progression after using Kenshi’s blindfold in the Krypt to fully drain their Soul Fragments
- Move list and frame data corrections
- Integrated launch day gameplay server-side data
- Tweaks to online match-making
- AI adjustments
- Fixed a rare crash involving trying to use quick moves list in story mode
- Fixed a rare crash in the Totem Pole tower in The Gauntlet
- Fixed a crash related to pausing and unpausing the game
- Corrected some incorrect instruction text in tutorial mode
- Enabled Dev Slayer functionality
- Kitana’s Fans will no longer sometimes remain invisible if she is interrupted out of Edenian Fade with specific timing
- Hotfix server data will no longer sometimes become invalid when the game is booted up online
- Fixed a rare crash involving using a consumable near a chest in The Krypt
- Increased rewards for breakables in The Krypt
- Adjusted rewards from AI Battle mode
- Increased Koin rewards for winning Ranked Matches
Towers of Time Adjustments
- Adjusted AI difficulty curve
- Further opponent health reductions in higher level Towers
- Performing a Fatal Blow while standing in an active modifier will no longer sometimes cause unexpected behavior or a crash
- Ice based modifiers will no longer attempt to freeze players during invalid states
- Adjusted and removed modifiers from many Daily Towers
- Increased Koin Rewards for kompleting Towers and Tower Platforms
- Increased Dragon Challenge Koin rewards
- Increased post fight Koin rewards
- Increased amount of Hearts earned from Fatalities, Brutalities, and Mercies
- Lowered modifier damage for many modifiers
- Adjusted the lifespan of several modifiers
- Dramatically increased cooldowns on Tag Assist modifiers
- Fixed a missing Reduced Damage modifier in The Gauntlet
- Several Gift/Curse Modifiers are now considered projectiles allowing them to interact with moves that effect projectiles as intended
- Adjusted Gauntlet difficulty and progression requirements
- Disabled Konsumables now work with all intended modifiers
- Improved targeting for several Konsumables
- Sektor Hunter Killer Protocol Modifier is now disabled by the Rocket Disabler Konsumable
- Corrected some multipliers on Augments for some characters which were inconsistent with others
- Fixed incorrect Armor interactions with some Modifiers
- Decreased Konsumable cooldowns for players
The following patch was released for the Nintendo Switch on April 27th, 2019. It includes the following changes as detailed via Reddit.
- Character and gameplay balancing
- Audio and localization updates
- Character tutorials are now available
- Overall stability improvements
- General fixes
The following patch was released for the PC version of the game on April 26th, 2019. It includes the following changes as detailed via Reddit.
- Initial set of tuning changes to reduce difficulty in Towers of Time with more tuning changes coming soon.
- Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t load due to specific hardware configurations.
- Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t load due to specific non-English characters in the Windows account username.
- Updated Character moveset values, including frames, damage, etc.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while navigating the Kustomize menu for a prolonged period.
- Fixed several crashes related to navigating the UI in the Towers of Time and Klassic Towers
- Fixed a crash that occurred when pausing the game multiple times with the keyboard in a 1v1 Online Match.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating the Pause menu with the mouse during an online match.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the EULA right after completing the benchmark and disregarding a display change.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving the Local Fight Character Select.
- Fixed an issue in the Krypt where a player wouldn’t be rewarded the Ensorcelled Eye of the Dragon by killing spiders in Goro’s Lair.
- Fixed an issue in the Krypt where using a DualShock 4 controller could result in the character continuing to move after releasing the left analog stick.
- Fixed several graphical issues (like a ghosting effect on some parts of characters) when using temporal anti-aliasing.
- Fixed an issue with accessing NVIDIA Highlights in after an Online Match.
- Fixed several instances in Arabic where an Arabic character was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed several instances in Arabic where the button prompts were not displaying correctly.
Was this guide helpful?