The Apex Legends 1.1 Update was released on April 3. See what was fixed and the game’s newest features below.
You can read the original patch notes post on Reddit.
Quality of Life Changes
Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
You can choose to allow these invites or opt out of them in the Friends menu.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Small improvements made to the UI for customizing Legends
- Added option to turn off lighting on compatible hardware (for Razer Chroma devices for example) in the Mouse/Keyboard settings.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships
- Stability fixes to all platforms
New Party options to mute/lower volume on chat and change transparency of pings.
PC players now need to hit ESC key to leave a match rather than hitting SPACE.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
Jump Pad Change
Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.
Progression Issue Fix
After this patch was deployed many players reported that their progression was reset. Respawn posted an update on Reddit explaining that, when the 1.1 Update went live, players were accidentally moved to wrong servers that didn’t have their progression. Respawn then shut down the servers and got all the account put back in the right place.
- Any in-game purchases and progress acquired during the time between 1.1 going live and the fix will be reverted – levels earned, items unlocked, packs opened, and spent currency. If you continued to play and didn’t patch then this will not affect you.
- Any currency purchased, spent or not, will be carried back over to their original account state. i.e. – if you bought $20 worth of coins, and spent $18, then you’ll will get $20 after the fix.
Was this guide helpful?